ANTI-CELLULITE PRODUCT THAT REALLY WORKS - CELLULITERX REVIEW*

/ 14 comments

Hi guys,

Today I want to share with you my opinion on anti-cellulite set, which I received from the CelluliteRX team. I've been using it for around three and half weeks now and still have a bit to squeeze out from the pack. Let's get down to the business..


WHAT IS CELLULITE?



image found in google/images
The subcutaneous layer of your skin is composed of chambers to store fat. Estrogen in women can cause fat cells in these chambers to swell cutting off vital circulation. Inflammation then results, which destroys collagen and elastin fibers, the skin’s connective tissue. When the skin’s structure is weak these lumpy, bumpy fat pockets protrude making cellulite more visible. (source: CelluliteRX)

I believe, all of us, women, have cellulite, some of us less, some of us more but I think we all have this issue. I personally do have some orange skin on my thighs, which is not visible when I stand but CLEARLY (sadly) visible when I sit down or when I tension my muscles.

With so many cellulite products available in the market and having many of them tried, I do believe there are products that work - one of them is CelluliteRX set.




I have received the set, which can be purchased at Amazon here (click) and comprises of Exfoliating Body Polish, Contour Cream and Firming Cream. I have always been pretty lazy when it comes to being regular with the skin care products. I used to buy a lot (really a lot) of cosmetics and never actually see the results as I never used them regularly. Recently, I try to change this, and with this set, it was easier to be regular as, again, it comes as a set therefore it kind of automatically sets the evening routine for us. Exfoliating Body Polish is recommended to be used in the shower so we already start our routine there. I actually placed this scrub in the most visible place in my bathroom to make sure it not only remember to use it, but also to keep on reminding me about the routine. Contour Cream delivers a bit of warming effect to fight cellulite.

In terms of the creams, I used them together with my cellulite massager, which I got for £1. I saw the reduction of cellulite after 10 days of usage and it was REALLY VISIBLE reduction. I still have some single 'cellulite holes' on my tights but I think it is still there in the places I did not massage correctly. I can definitely say, the products are pleasant to use and deliver instant firmness to the skin and reduction of cellulite in a short time.




All products contain herbal ingredients to work on the orange peel. They are enriched with rosemary, geranium, sea mineral algae extract, caffeine, guarana and others. Isn't it an awesome combination?

I would honestly recommend this set to women who want to get rid of cellulite and improve skin firmness fast, however, I want to outline that I strongly believe that if you don't use it regularly, you will not see results.




images provided by DerMed Institut showing 8 weeks results of their clinical study
I have just turned 24 years old so my skin does not suffer from big loss of firmness, but in terms of the cellulite reduction, my results can be definitely compared to those in top right corner.

I also thought that this product would be sufficient for 2 weeks or so, because of its size, but it is really efficient and, for me, it is definitely enough for 4 weeks treatment (I did not use it every single day but I don't think I skipped more than 4 days in total). 


Last, but not least, the products are free from parabens and not tested on animals!




Readers, let me know what you use to fight cellulite? Have you already found this miracle product that really works?

14 comments:

  1. this sounds good! ive got one of the top of my thigh and it annoys me. i want to try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting piece on something I haven't thought about for a while. I am still trying to loose baby weight but once I have lost a bit more, I think I am going to try to start firming up my skin so these could be good products to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I don't really think about my cellulite much but it's good to know there is something recommended which works :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow this look to good to be true, I will definetely try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't actually use anything but really should! i think water and exercise is probably the best thing but I'd be willing to try anything right now! ha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI I like the look of this and will probably give it a go on pay day! I like the fact that it is Paraben free too. Thanks for the share. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never given much thought to cellulite but I'm nearly 24 too so maybe I should. I might have to do some more research into this, thanks! x

    Stephanie | ouistephanie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many anti-cellulite products on the market claiming to do this and that but it's good to hear of one that has actually worked on a real person

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting review, I tried anti-cellulite product once before and couldn't see any noticeable results, so I will check it out x
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello UK Women Friends! My name is Jeri Ross and I am the CEO and owner of the company that distributes CelluliteRx. Please contact me to receive a 25% discount on your purchase just for being referred by Dominika's Blog! jeri@idermedbody.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate my cellulite, looks too good to be true

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds good but I do find it hard to believe. I have terrible cellulite, they need me to model these kinds of products haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds really good especially if there is results in ten days! I haven't really thought about using cream for cellulite xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have cellulite but if it also helps with firming this would work perfectly for my tummy and thighs. Will defiantly look into this. Thanks for sharing hun
    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete