I ♥ VITAMIN C - INSTANATURAL REVIEW*

/ 33 comments


Hello beauties,

I hope you all had a wonderful week.

Today, I wanted to share with you my opinion on InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum, which I had a chance to be trying out for last couple of weeks.

This is the third product, containing vitamin C, I included in my skin care routine and my skin seems to be loving this ingredient.


INSTANATURAL VITAMIN C SERUM

Before I tell you what I think about this products, I would like to highlight couple of features to avoid writing loooong story :)

it features a pipette allowing us to get right amount of product (I tend to 'overdose' products)
✓ pleasant and fresh citrus smell 
 not tested on animals
 organic ingredients
 enriched with antioxidants
 fast absorbing
 not leaving sticky residue

Before trying this product, I was not really looking for serums when purchasing cosmetics so I am not serum-experienced person but I honestly love everything about this product. Application with pipette, which helps us to get just right amount of product for those who tend to apply too much, fresh citrus smell makes the application pleasant, it also absorbs really fast without being sticky or without pulling effect. It immediately makes the skin smooth, moisturized, looking fresh and more radiant and just overnight it significantly improved my skin condition. It even worked on some small acne that I had!

Also, I am not an ingredients-expert but it looks like this serum does not contain any harsh chemicals or preservatives.






When I received this serum, I actually thought that the packaging is really small (30ml) and would only last for a short period of time but now I've been using this for couple of weeks now and I still have almost half of the bottle left! Amazing.

I think I actually got a bit addicted to this serum and I will definitely be willing to permanently include this product in my skin care routine. 


Readers, let me know if you also use some products with vitamin C and how they work for you? DO you include serums in your skin care routine?

33 comments:

  1. I love the packaging. Really like the blue bottle. I would buy it just for the great packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D haha yes, the blue bottle is lovely :)

      Delete
  2. I've not tried serum products before but it seems like my skin needs this! I'm going to look into it a bit more but thank you for sharing such a great review :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said I am not serum experienced person but I think lot of people recommend using and are happy with the results xx

      Delete
  3. Vit C seemed to be in vogue a few years ago in skincare and it looks like it's back. Interesting that you say it worked on acne. I have some old scarring it might be worth trying it out on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it worked on my acne and in the morning the spots weren't that visible. I'm not sure if it's the brightening properties or something else but I absolutely love the result :)

      Delete
  4. This stuff looks great! How much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £16 on amazon from InstaNatural store. Seems a bit expensive but last long, trust me :) xx

      Delete
  5. This sounds pretty amazing. I need more Vitamin C and my skin is in need of hydration right now! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your skin will love vitamin C as much as mine does xx

      Delete
  6. I love anything with citrus in it so I'm already liking this. I've not really used a lot of serums lately, but I'd like to give this one a try sometime. What's the price point?

    http://www.amandamillie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this one is £16 on amazon from InstaNatural store, seems a bit expensive but last much longer than I thought! :) Definitely worth it!

      Delete
  7. At the moment I have been using a preserved bar serum from Lush but I have been reading a lot about product containing vitamin c & e and how wonderful they are for your skin. I may check this one out because I love Citrus smelling things. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to avoid Lush to not overspend as it's hard to leave Lush store with 1 item :D :D Yes, I admit, vitamin C does miracles xx

      Delete
  8. I have never tried a vitamin serum before but it looks like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently got into using serums and now can not go without them, I too reviewed the instanatural vit c serum and loved it big time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great way to get more vit c x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds full of good stuff, and doesn't seem to be any nasties hiding in there! Great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Very nice blog you have, keep up the good work!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a fan of InstaNatural too. I've had the opportunity to review their products on my blog. They have some great products!
    The Pink Paperdoll

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried serums before, but this is definitely something that I want to look into! Love that it's organic and not tested on animals.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review! Vit C has a lot of benefits!

    Lots of love,
    http://golden-cor.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like an amazing product! Thank you so much for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Recently I was sent some of this serum to review. Really liked apart from the citrus smell which found to be a little over powering

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never used a serum before, I always use cleanser, toner, exfoliator, moisturizer and eye cream x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A review on something vegan AND cruelty free?! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I use a vitamin c scrub from Body Shop and it's amazing! I would love to try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pipette is great, I find these make the products last far longer.

    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  22. I usually try to have lots of Vitamin C on my diet, so it would be great to incorporate some Vitamin C into my skincare regime too! x
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love serums and I think my skin would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great product looks brill need to look into this

    ReplyDelete
  25. Seems like a wonderful product. i cn nva hv enuf of citrus stuff...my skin loves vit C!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It seems so good! My skin looks so lifeless lately, with fine lines.. I think I need to add vit C back into my skincare.

    xoxo, bjs

    N

    ReplyDelete